Monday, August 14, 2006

And so I begin again. I made a very important discovery today, oatmeal and eggwhite omlets taste much better at 8 a.m. than they do at 5 a.m. I'm pretty sure anything would taste better at 8 a.m. Maybe it's because my tastebuds are actually awake. I'm excited about not having to wake up until 7 and being able to get my workout done in the morning. I'm contemplating running at a local park after I drop Erin off for school in the morning. It has dirt trails so it won't be so hard on my knees. We'll see what happens.
Becky & Kristen, I found this page with links to several of Hal Higdon's training plans. Should we all just pick on and go for it?

2 comments:

aola said...

Well, you girls are just going to have to go ahead without me on this one.
I'm not even going to walk until it cools off here and sure not going to run.

Kristen said...

I responded to Becky's post with my answer. :)