Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hoo-boy

Trying to run after a leg workout is a recipe for disaster. I think I'll stick to riding the stationary bike or walking after a leg workout and leave the running for after an upper body workout.

I got up at 6 a.m. today. It wasn't fun, but it was great not to feel rushed through my workout or getting ready for work. I'm hoping I can do this every day. Yesterday I read that if a person is happy, they want to get up early in the morning because they have so much to look forward to out of life for that day. I want to feel like that, excited and eager to start the day.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Great job Kristen! I agree a lower body workout and running is a bad combination. My legs always feel like jelly after a workout. I can't imagine running on them after that.
I want to look forward to getting up in the morning too. I feel much better about it now that I don't have to wake up at 5. I woke up at 7 a.m. this morning and did the 30 minute thing. It was great!

R said...

Isn't the time in the morning nice? I like it, but have a hard time doing it.