Sunday, August 13, 2006

Well, I worked out Monday and Tuesday and it felt so good but then I started my period so I didn't work out anymore all week long. I would like to think I would start all over fresh tomorrow but I doubt that I will since I am going to the dentist tomorrow afternoon, knowing he is going to hurt me. I really don't think I am going to be feeling like lifting weights by tomorrow night.
I miss working out, which is something I thought I would never say and as soon as I get over this next hump I will get busy.
My eating has been crap, too. Slackin' all the way around. I've noticed that the last couple of times we've been grocery shopping I allowed the kids to put cheetos in the cart one week and this week Seth picked up some tortilla chips (which I haven't been into, I promise)... that has got to stop.

They say confession is good for the soul but it doesn't do much to help you get in shape...

Hope ya'll are doing better than I am.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Just get through the dentist today and then you can get back to normal. :)

Sandra said...

I feel ya! My eating has been crap and my workouts have been sporatic. I'm getting back on track this week!

R said...

My eating sucks, too. But let me tell you about the biscuits I made tonight -- parsley, mozarella, garlic and little bits of bacon. I'm going to gain a hundred pounds.

Sandra said...

Becky!!! Those sound delicious!!!!!