Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Forgot to show you guys...

but here's the dress Jason got me for my birthday back in June. This is about 20 minutes before the party started, and I'm being goofy.


birthday girl


If you look closely, you can see a picture of Erica's son on our fridge in the background!)

The training for pbj sandwiches is going great so far. I'm eating a little below maintainance and exercising Monday through Friday in order to drop a few of those summer pounds. I'd like to get back into my skinny jeans again at least for a little while, if I can. The eating has been easier than I thought, but I've got one more big picnic to go to (tomorrow--work-related) and then this holiday weekend.

Still, I find it easier to work out and diet when I have such a clear goal in mind. Plus, I know I have a break coming in about four weeks, and that makes it a lot easier, too.

Love ya all!

4 comments:

aola said...

Oh La La... you are gorgeous!! Love the dress.

R said...

What a Marilyn Monroe pose!

E. Michelle said...

I lurve it too... and now it feels like judah has country-wide fame...

Sandra said...

You look fabulous! I love that dress! It sounds like you are doing great too! Keep it up and you be ready for pb&j in no time!