Friday, August 18, 2006

I've been running every morning since Tuesday and it feels great! Yesterday I ran my longest time which was 10 minutes. (I know that isn't much.) In the past, I've walked for a few minutes and then ran for a few and never really pushed myself beyond that, but yesterday, I decided to just go for it. My breathing and heartrate were good. My burning calf muscles are what made me quit after ten minutes. I'll get better as the time goes by.
How are the rest of you doing?
My eating has been much better now that I work next to our apartment. It's so much easier when I don't have to prepare a lunch and snacks to take to work. My new favorite breakfast addition is cottage cheese with rasberries and a sprinkle of splenda. YUM!
I met my friend Nicky for dinner and she is looking hot! She's going to OA meatings and walking everyday. She looks amazing!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm really proud of you, Sandra!

E. Michelle said...

sandra, ten minutes is an achievement! a lot of people couldn't do that.

I am doing well...
I lost a quick eright pounds by taking the night job and have kept it off... I think I have also buffed up with all tha stair climbing I have to do there.

Sandra said...

Thanks Kristen & Erica!

Erica, I miss seeing your posts. I'm glad the job is going well and congrats on the wight loss! I'm sure you are looking hot hot hot! :)