Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Seth and I had a killer workout last night. We cranked up Queen and pumped iron...

He puts me to shame when it comes to endurance but I am stronger than he is. I did 3 x 12 leg curls, 3 x 12 leg lifts with 20 pounds; 2 x 12 one armed rows (both right and left), 12 curls, 12 over-my head lifts (don't know what to call that one)with 25 pounds.

Seth did twice as many upper body exercises as I did but with less weight and while I would rest he would be doing set-ups... show off.

My back is a little sore today but not too bad.

It felt good. It's in the 80's again today. If the weather stays decent we will start walking next week.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

You are amazing A! I'm trying really hard to get back to lifting. I haven't mastered my morning schedule yet and trying to lift in the evening isn't working at all. I'm still running though. I ran a half a mile today without stoping. I'm kinda proud of it.

aola said...

I've always wanted to be a runner. I used to run some when I was younger but I just was never comfortable with it. I could never find a sports bra that kept it from hurting me and it always made me shins hurt so bad (probably didn't have the right shoes?) but I love lifting weights.. makes me feel strong!

Kristen said...

Running makes me high. Lifting makes me feel like I could kick ass. Anybody's ass. lol