Monday, February 05, 2007

Christi and I sat and watched marathon episodes of What Not to Wear last night. Watching that show made me realize a couple of things... 1.) I really do love clothes and shoes. 2.) I've convinced myself over the years since I got too heavy that I didn't care, but, I do. I would really like to be able to buy nice clothes and look good in them, not look dumpy or frumpy. and 3.) I really want to do this.

My weekend was good. I'm getting back to that place where I don't even want to overeat on my free day. The only indulgence I had was that I baked a rum cake and had one slice.

My goal this week is to keep up with my food journal & calorie counting, to keep up the working on the weight bench three days - Mon., Wed., and Friday while Seth does school, and to add some walking time.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Very good goals, Aola. Do-able and yet a challenge, right?

Sandra said...

You can do it A! I know you can. :)