Thursday, February 22, 2007

Where I'm At

I'm in my skinny jeans. You have those? Right? Mostly its due to nursing. Breastfeeding burns mongo calories.

I'm in the usual mid-winter cardio trouble -- not enought daylight or warmth to have good cardio-vascular endurance. As the days lengthen, I should be able to solve that.

Something about being Sam's mom has changed the way I see me. I feel pretty, confident. I feel like I can conquer the world. I'm not giving weight much brain space these days. I want to keep it under control, but I want to spend more time living than worrying.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like things are looking up for you, eh?

Sandra said...

I like the thought of living rather than worrying. I remember once at Curves when a lady who was about 70 came in because she wanted to lose weight and it made me sad to think that at that age she was still worried about her weight. Why it seemed okay to me to be worried about it at 20 something and not at 70 something I'll never know, but I like the idea of not worrying about it at any age.