Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I just found these healthy body cards
and am thinking about getting them. They could be a very nice V-day present to myself. I'm also thinking about taking a yoga class. I bought a video "Yoga For Whimps", but I think a class might help.
I tried a rootbeer made with cane sugar yesterday. Wow! What a difference in taste, and it has fewer calories. It's not something I could have every day, but I really believe that cane sugar is much better for my body that high fructose corn syrup. It was a nice treat.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Those cards look really neat.

My gym has just started offering yoga on Sunday mornings. I am soooo excited. I haven't been able to go since the only class they had was at 4:30 on Thursday (when I'm still working). I can't wait to try it! I tried to do it, but the instructor never showed up the one time it was at an after-work time. Woohoo!