Saturday, February 17, 2007

The scale was definitely NOT my friend this week.

Oh well.

Levi(who is skinny as a pole)was talking to me last night about eating healthy, which of course, makes me happy in my heart 'cause I'm always on them about eating better but then he started telling me about one of his co-workers (a 23 year old male) bad mouthing him about how many calories he was eating.

I told Levi that he needed to tell Robert to shut his uninformed mouth because he didn't know what he was talking about. I know how Levi eats and I don't think he could eat enough calories in a day to hurt him and he NEEDS to gain some weight.

I don't know this guy but he told Levi he only ate 800 calories a day. I told Levi to tell him that was just crazy talk. Not only was it not healthy but he would totally screw up his metabolism and is probably losing muscle.

People are so misinformed, huh?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Maybe he's one of those Calorie Restriction (for longer life) devotees...

weird.