Sunday, August 30, 2009

Doing really good with the eating well and exercising now. I exercise almost every day. Can't believe it's been three plus weeks since I had ice cream, fast food, soda or candy. Woo-woo!

I've lost 10 lbs, too (since I last checked which was probably about six weeks or so ago). It's not really about poundage (in my opinion), but it does feel good to see that on the scale. I have a ways to go, but my clothes are getting looser (bra, pants, etc.) and my belt is getting tighter. Plus, the people close to me (J, Missi, Mom and Dad) have noticed a change and that's cool.

And you know what keeps coming to my mind: I am actually being "selfish" in a healthy way right now. I am doing what is truly in my best interest (rather than what I used to think was in my best interest--pigging out). Funny how a simple change of mind can really affect you.

Love to you all.

3 comments:

E. Michelle said...

Great Job, Kristen. i want these things for myself-- to be selfish that way, to have my belt tighten. inspiring.

aola said...

great report... I'm still working on it

Sandra said...

Great job Kristen!!!