Wednesday, August 26, 2009

'Round Here:

Ha ha. that title could be clever, huh?

Well, i wanted to tell you all that last night as i lay in bed, while i was drifting off to sleep I started thinking about everything I had eaten. i started thanking myself for the restraint i did show (not much) and asking myself to eat four oreos not six, next time, that is.

And then i really woke up and i was so happy that i was being so nice to myself, even in my sleep, and happier still that i have begun so internalizing my goal that i was going over the days calories without force.

how are you nice to yourselves?

love.

2 comments:

aola said...

I was nice enough to lay down and let myself sleep for an hour this afternoon... which never happens around here.

Kristen said...

Reading a ton about the psyche, meaning of life, all that right now...so just forgiving myself, truly and completely, for all the silly shit. :)