Sunday, August 16, 2009

seriously,

this could not have come at a better time. I find myself, at this very moment, about fifteen pounds over my ideal weight. My ideal weight has a five pound grace limit right above it, so that I am ten pounds over my acceptable grace weight. geez.
Ten POUNDS> maybe it doesn't seem like much. it is. the real goal should be the fifteen pounds.

You know, until recently, I was five pounds thinner than i am now. FOR LIKE A YEAR! A YEAR! but then, i just started eating whatever I wanted to, which normally is fine for me, but i started eating dessert a lot, all of a sudden.

I am on this train. more later.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Welcome aboard. :)

aola said...

what you are doing is a great idea... my sister, who had a Marilyn Monroe figure... never in her life time got above her high school weight. If she gained 5 pounds she would get busy and lose it before it became more. Given, she was extremely vain and she smoked and drank coffee to keep herself from eating which eventually killed her BUT she looked really good.
If you can get the extra off now (hopefully using healthy measures) you will be way ahead of the game!

E. Michelle said...

it is supposedly the habit of thin people to watch their weight closely and regularly, to monitor it so taht they know they are gaining weight earlier and can stop it sooner.

I am not a thin person and I am discovering that I have a normal and acceptable swing of five pounds but, when I wintered the second time in Chicago i actually got thirteen pounds above that. none of my clothes really fit me! AAACCKK!

So I started walking all the time and got rid of about fifteen pounds. But i just regained five of them. boo! i need to lose seven pounds immediately to be back to normal, not optimal, for me. but it is a process. first i have to start talking about it and writing about it.