Friday, August 14, 2009

so, ladies, how has your week been? I've made small changes, nothing drastic or world changing but I feel better about it. I didn't walk every day like I hoped to and I didn't eat all healthy foods but I figure that any little improvement helps. I had a junior whopper on Wednesday night but that was the only eating out we have done this week. I drank more water and less pop. I took my vitamins.

now, if I could just get around to shaving my legs... :)

I love you guys.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

My week was okay. I managed to make it to bed by 11 almost every night. I drank more water and made some better choices with food. It was easier because David and Erin haven't been here at night. I didn't walk like I wanted too because it rained most of the week. I did do a lot of walking/running around at work. I worked three days this week and it took a lot out of me. I guess my stamina isn't what it used to be.