Thursday, April 20, 2006

Baby Update

Thanks Kristen for reminding me to post.

86 days to go.
Total weight gain -- 11 1/2 pounds
waist - 36 inches (you have no idea how huge that feels, very close to having belly button pop, which isn't something I'm looking forward to)
chest - 44 inches
approximate times the baby moves an hour -- 2,899,976,134
complaint department -- leg cramps that make me feel like I've been on the squat machine
money spent on tent clothing -- $70.00 all from second-hand shops
money I need to spend to get ready for this baby -- a trillion dollars
number of times a day I cry for no reason -- one
number of hours my body and Sam let me sleep per night -- four
number of yoga poses it takes to relieve back pressure -- ten
minutes I walk per day -- 45
number of times I mumble prayers -- on the minute
number of times I talk to unborn child per day -- almost every time he moves
number of time I look at my husband and give thanks -- everytime

4 comments:

Kristen said...

What a great way to update us! It's good you are keeping up with the walking; you'll be so glad you did later on (from what I hear/read). :)

Sandra said...

Belly button pop? What? Do I even want to know?
Beautiful update! Good job with the walking and yoga!

aola said...

3 months until Sam! Wow! It seems, to me at least, to have gone so fast. I bet you are so stinking cute pregnant. I would love to see a picture of you. Are you guys taking any?

McMom said...

You are doing wonderful!!! Don't be surprised if you have much more wt. gain toward the end. Especially if you are having a boy! That " advice" comes from having 4 of my own and 12 yrs. of watching babys grow while working in an OB office.