Friday, April 07, 2006

We have a Winner

I received this email from Steph this morning...


While I'm thinking about it, did I ever tell you that I started losing
weight? I started Jan. 2nd and decided I was changing my eating habits
and I was going to start exercising and get this weight off! So as of
today I am 29 1/2 pounds lighter! I'm so excited. I've been needing
new clothes and such, but that comes slowly. I did buy one pair of
jeans that fit perfect and show off my new figure. But don't get me
wrong my figure is forever changing, I have 36 pounds to go to get to my
goal weight. So wish me luck on my venture and hopefully I'll get to
where I want to be.


CONGRATULATIONS STEPH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Wowsers! That is amazing! Way to go Steph! Tell us your secrets!

Kristen said...

Congrats to you! How exciting!

Steph said...

Thank YOU, Thank YOU! I'm so excited! Aola posted me and I thank her. Makes me feel good! My secrets Sandra are simple. I'm watching HOW MUCH I eat (not What I eat) I have to eat what I love or else I do terrible, makes me feel deprived. So I just cut it into smaller portions. And I've been exercising everyday, with the exception of slacking some on the weekends. I go to track everyother day and walk for an hour or a little over. The other days we go to the Park (we have one that has a exercise thing) from a long time ago, but it still works and we modify stuff to work ourselves better. And there is a huge hill we job up, then jog down and walk back up. Lot's of fun and we take the whole family to both places. So we get family time in as well! As far as I'm concerned it's more of a lifestyle change, not a diet.

McMom said...

Congratulations Steph!