Friday, April 28, 2006

The Plan

Month 7

My weight gain has slowed down to 1/2 a pound per week (grand total of 12.5 lbs.) -- exactly where the pregnancy books say I should be, and I'm starting to look forward to after the baby comes. It will be bliss when I can sleep on my stomach or back again.

So, here's my fitness/eating plan for the rest of the pregnancy.
1. Increase walking, pilates and weights -- I have more energy at this point and should take advantage of it.
2. Increase veggies and get more protein for babies brain.
3. Quit eating crackers.

Weird details
I crave lemons. I slice them up and eat them like oranges.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

The lemon thing is funny!

Sandra said...

Sounds like a great plan! You are taking such good care of yourself and Sam. :)
The lemon thing is funny. My art teacher in high school craved dirt. Strange.

Jeanne said...

I think when we crave something it's usually because our bodies need something it provides. Maybe you need some citric acid, maybe you need some vitamin C. It's worth looking in to if you're curious. Otherwise...keep eating lemons. (I'd call you sourpuss, but I don't know you well enough...heh heh.) Sandra's art teacher probably needed some mineral. I KNOW, it sounds weird, but it's been true with me. Congrats on keep your weight under control while pregnant. :)

E. Michelle said...

You are doing great Becky!