Saturday, April 22, 2006

Yep, It's Me

Hi All,
I'm still here. Alive. Just not doing really well with "Finding Skinny." Apparently, one of us is really really lost. Heh heh.
This week Jerry is gone and I'm hoping to get myself back on track. The truth is I've got to...I can't function much longer the way I've been going.
As you know, life is full of the usual stuff. Seems that never changes.
I read your postings and pray for each of you, just haven't posted back. Sorry if you feel abandoned. Forgive me?
Talk to you soon.

2 comments:

aola said...

I've been wondering about you. I let the little (and big) distractions of life throw me off track, too. I just keep thinking that once this becomes "lifestyle" and not just something we are doing for now, it will be easier to stay on track.

Good to hear from you. How's the new job going?

Sandra said...

It's so good to see you posting! Of course we all forigve you! Life happens. Right? We're all here for you!