Tuesday, April 18, 2006

sort of health related .............

I am the biggest weenie in the world when it comes to going to the dentist. I had my 4th appointment today. For two day before I have knots in my stomach. I knew this one was going to be a rough one.He was supposed to pull a metal post that had been put in a couple of years ago, insert a new post, build up the tooth around it getting ready for a crown and do two more fillings.
I was a wreck by this morning.

As I was doing my yoga this morning while in warrior pose I breathed deep and could feel the breath working its way through my body. I asked God to help me find that place of strength and peace of a true warrior.

It helped.

The visit turned out to be much better than I expected. He didn't have to replace the post after all. He was much more gentle than he was the last visit and even a little more personable. He does beautiful work and I don't really care if he has a personality or not... not why I go.

So, one more appointment over............... 7 to go.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Glad it was a little more peaceful, A!

Sandra said...

You are a brave soul!