Saturday, June 17, 2006

Back to the basics

I exercised this morning ( for the first time in a little while) and have laid out an ambitious plan for the next three weeks. We'll see how it goes! I'm really trying to add more non exercise physical activity (NEPA) into my life (walks on my break at work, a few extra push-ups and jumping jacks here and there, doing some bicep curls while cooking, etc.).

I also ate a burger today called the Widowmaker, so...

but it had avocado in it and was delicious!

3 comments:

aola said...

Well.. if it had avacado... then it's all good.

I am stepping up my exercise, too. I worked out 5 nights last week, plan on doing at least that much this week and hopefully I will get my new bike this week.

Sandra said...

Yeah..avacado makes everything okay. David wants to try the widomaker. Where did you get it. He's always up for a good burger. :)

Kristen said...

Claimjumpers. I should add, it also had onion rings and hickory bacon, lettuce, tomato, etc. :)