Friday, June 30, 2006

Okay, one more and then I'll stop bothering you guys

I am going to a water park this weekend. I thought it was just going to be Jason and me, but as it turns out, we are having some people from work come, too. I was fine with being in a bikini with Jason and a bunch of people I don't know, but I am really nervous about having to be practically in my underwear and wet with no make-up with people I do know.

Just needed to tell someone that. It doesn't make it better, but at least someone else can either laugh or cry with me. :)

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Will they run away screaming when they see my cellulite thighs?

Jeanne said...

No, they will say, "Thank God, she's not perfect and she's like me. I like her even more now."
Who's going with you?

Jeanne said...

Not only that...be proud of those fat cells, they'll help you carry your babies and keep them healthy.

Kristen said...

Oy vey. Jonathan and Missi.

Sandra said...

You can do it! Just be confident and know that you are beautiful. Any negative thoughts or comments anyone else has is just a sign that they aren't as confident in themselves. Good luck!