Friday, June 16, 2006

Happy Friday! I'm really looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend. :)
Here is my Food Journal for yesterday. We had lunch out because it was Erins last day of 4th grade! Yep, she's officially a 5th grader. It's amazing how quickly the year went by. I also had half of a No Pudge brownie. I've noticed that when I take a nap in the afternoon, I wake up craving chocolate. We were supposed to go roller blading yesterday, but I took a nap instead. I did do my strength training which consisted of the same exercises and weights as Tuesday but I did 2 sets of 10 reps. I literally had to force myself to do it because I knew I would have to post here if I didn't.
I really need to stay away from the scale. It's totally freaking me out!
Today is our bike riding day. I mapped out the trail we ride on using a nifty tool Kristen introduced us to in her running blog and our total route is 3.5 miles. We decided that next week we would go a little farther.
Here's to a great weekend ladies! Keep on keeping on!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Good for you, Sandra!