Sunday, June 11, 2006

You know, I just want for ONE time someone besides my husband to look at me and say "Wow! Looks like you've been working out." One time and I would be happy, instead of looking at me and seeing nothing more than a fat, old woman.

Well, then.... get your fat ass in gear and pump that iron.

Ok,

I have been looking at stationery bikes since I just am not going to walk in 100 degree weather. I looked at one last night that had a big ol' chair-like seat and the peddles were to the front of the bike. The seat looked comfortable but would the peddles out front be harder on the knees?
I used one at the last hotel we stayed in that I really liked but I'm sure it was way more expensive than I can spend. It was like a regular bike but had built in computerized programs, very cool.

Any thoughts about bikes?

4 comments:

R said...

recumbent bikes are very cool

Sandra said...

I can say from experience that recumbent bikes are much easier on the knees that the regular kind.

Kristen said...

I don't know much about the recumbents, but I have a little air-resistance one I got from Walmart for about $80 (Christmas present from J). Boy, does it come in hand on too-hot or too-rainy days to be outside. It's worth the investment.

aola said...

Okie dokie, then I will get me the one at Walmart.

Thanks for the advise.