Saturday, June 17, 2006

Food Journal
I had a few cheats yesterday. I ate two girl scout cookies and an ice cream from Schwans. It's not the end of the world. Erin and I went for a 4 mile bike ride and man was it hot! It wasn't Oklahoma hot or anything, but it was warm. The weather channel said it was 81 degrees, but if felt more like 90. At least we have more of a dry heat and not the sticky humid heat I was used to in OK. We are planning on going roller blading today and maybe swimming to cool off. It should be fun. Have a great weekend ladies!

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Do you have any recommendations for good Rollerblade brands or wheels?

Sandra said...

I don't really know much about buying rollerblades, I just made sure mine fit and that they were comfortable. I found this article
http://web.skatefaq.com:81/buyingguide.html
that you may find helpfull. It's long, but covers all the bases.

Kristen said...

Thanks, Sandra!

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.