Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I was horrible this weekend! I ate so much junk it's sad. We went to the beach and that was my excuse to have cotton candy and ice cream. It's only a once in a while sort of thing so I'm not going to beat myself up. I'm back on track starting today. I managed to lose 2.5 lbs last week. That feels pretty good! I need to kick my butt in gear this week if I want to keep it up. I should be getting BFL book soon! I'm ready to try something new and see what happens. Erin is staying with my sister-in-law until tomorrow so I've been taking it easy and enjoying some "me" time. I didn't go for a bike ride yesterday, but I plan on going for one today.
How is everyone doing?

6 comments:

Kristen said...

I got a little sidetracked by the two hours of sleep I got the night before last, but I am back to eating my protein and walking on my breaks, and soon I'll be exercising like normal again. :)

aola said...

This is "Red Tent" week for me so I'm doing nothing, eating less because 1. I don't feel like eating and 2. I'm not exercising so I don't need as much.

Next week it will be back to normal.

Jeanne said...

Sandra, its true that once in a while is okay. I wonder if we'd feel less guilty if we gave ourselves permission beforehand? I think I would, if only that I felt I was the one in control and not the goodies calling my name. Heh heh.

Sandra said...

Keep going Kristen! You are doing great!
Aola, I almost had to ask what "red tent" was. LOL
Jeanne, I like the idea of giving myself permision. Maybe if I were to say it out loud like "Okay, today is a special day and I'm going to let myself have an ice cream, nothing more and nothing less. I will not allow myself to feel guilty." I'm going to try this next week and see how I feel. :)
thanks ladies!

Jeanne said...

Let me know how it works for you.

Kristen said...

BTW, 2.5 lbs is awesome!