Monday, June 12, 2006

I went for two bike rides this weekend. Erin I went for one on Saturday. We rode for over an hour and had a great time. The weather was perfect and at the paticular park we went to there are great trails and it's right by the bay so the breeze is always nice. We went to the same park on Sunday with David, but my knees were so sore we only rode for about thirty minutes. Erin and I have decided that we would like to go bike riding three times a week. It's really fun exercise. We've also thought about pulling out the roller blades.
My eating was horrible this weekend, but David starts back to school tonight so I'll start back on program tomorrow. Wish me luck. :)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

My eating has been total crap for about a week and a half so I feel ya. Back to the basics again. Isn't biking with someone else fun? I want to get some rollerblades someday, too...

Sandra said...

I got a really good deal on my rollerblades from Sports Authority. They are normally 150 and I got them for 50. Can't beat that!