Sunday, June 25, 2006

Bye Bye

I just deleted my old blog "Genuinely Jeanne." I'm taking names for a new one if you'd like to contribute ideas. On another note:

I hate to confess my failings.
I haven't gained, but I haven't lost either. I haven't been eating right and I haven't been exercising. I was talking to a friend yesterday about the things we do to escape pain; we were talking specifically about drinking, but then I got to thinking about how I do it, too; I eat to escape pain, I don't exercise because it hurts (my back specifically-which I'm going to the doctor in a week or so to find out what's wrong and to fix it.) and I watch TV to escape pain.
I'm kind of a mess right now. Pray for me, okay?

4 comments:

aola said...

I'm sorry that life has been hard for you lately. But, you start with small changes (like confession). We know you can do this.

Kristen said...

Yes, you can. And we'll pray.

Sandra said...

I'll pray too. I know the feeling. A lot of things have been stirred up with me recently and I saw more clearly than ever that I use food as a way to escape. Knowledge is power. :)

Jeanne said...

Thanks, girls! I feel your prayers.