Thursday, June 22, 2006

I DID IT!

I ordered "Body For Life" for myself and for my twin sister. It's my birthday present to both of us. My twin, Brandy, called me today. We've been talking about health recently and I told her a week ago that we should start checking in with each other. So today she called to tell me that she weighed herself and what the results were. We both decided we were going to do something about it. Of course, I've been at this for a while now, but she's just starting so I want to give her all the support I can. I told her I would order the books for us today and we could start as soon as we get them. I wish I could be closer to her to help. She's got two young kids and works 10 hour shifts four days a week. I know it's going to be hard for her, but I know she can do it. I wish she had access to a computer so she could join us here at skinny. That would be perfect!
Anyway, if you could all say a little prayer for her I'd appreciate it.

2 comments:

aola said...

I saw your sister not long ago and she was heavier than I've ever seen her. I'm glad she is going to try to do this with you, it will be good for her in a lot of ways. It makes you feel better about yourself all the way around when you are doing good things for yourself.

Kristen said...

Very cool, Sandra. I'll pray.