Thursday, June 15, 2006

Hey Aola, does the exercise you're asking about look like this?
I think it's called a leg curl or I've seen it called a hamstring curl. I'm pretty sure they are the same. I hope that helps. :)

Here is my food journal for yesterday. I didn't eat enough, but I still felt realy good and had a lot of energy. I ran out of fat free milk in the evening so I couldn't have my evening protein shake.
Erin and I went on a 35 minute bike ride. I'm not sure how many miles we went, but I'm going to look it up now. We had a lot of fun. That's the most important part.
Today, I'm going to continue to eat right, drink all my water, do a strength training session, and think good things about my body.

2 comments:

aola said...

Yep, that's it... Thank you.

Kristen said...

The biking sounds really good and fun!