Monday, May 22, 2006

fashion update

I don't know what you girls have done but for the first time in a very long time I am excited about buying clothes... what is up with that?

I received the blue dress from ColdWater Creek and am very impressed with the quality. It is so pretty. The fabric is rich and feels expensive, fully lined, it fits me nicely. It is a little big on me thru the hips but I have to order it big to get the bust to fit.

I found a lacy little jacket at JC Penny's this weekend. I almost choked on the price of it but Mark said "buy it!" and when I got to the check-out it was 1/2 priced. Yeah!!

I didn't find any shoes, yet, to go with but had fun looking.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

When I am feeling better about myself, I always enjoy shoping regardless of the size I am buying. Currently, I'm on my period so shopping is the last thing on my mind. Funny how my body can feel twice it size without gaining an ounce.

Kristen said...

We need pictures! :)

Kristen said...

Oh, and the lacy jacket sounds cute...

McMom said...

Sounds wonderful!!

Jeanne said...

pictures, please. barefoot i fine.