Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Testing ..Testing..Lets see if eating more really works.

This week, I've cut my calories back to 2000. I'm feeling pretty good about it. If it doesn't result in weight loss, I'll try increasing for the next two weeks and go from there. I feel like I've done a pretty good job of increasing the calories and not falling back into the "eat less" mentality. It has been a struggle. It's also been a constant battle to not just give up. The workouts have only been about 90%, but I can feel the results in what I'm able to lift. Last night I had a really strong workout and it inspired me to just keep on keeping on.

2 comments:

aola said...

2000 sounds like a lot of calories to me but I guess it would take that many to work out as hard as you and the point is to build muscle, right? I'm still eating around 1600 a day but I haven't been working out very hard or hardly at all in fact. My weight stays about the same, up or down a few pounds but no significant change.

Kristen said...

Sandra, I am so proud of you for sticking with this, in spite of everything! Awesome job! Let us know how the weight loss goes!