Sunday, May 14, 2006

My workouts last week were almost non-existant. I came down with a cold on Monday, but still worked out. Not a very smart idea. By Tuesday I had no energy. I finally felt better by Saturday, but not before passing my cold on to David. I'm such a giving wife. :)
I'm ready to start back tomorrow. My eating hasn't been too awful, but hasn't been spot on either. Yesterday was the worst! We had a poker game and I made chocolate fondue.
This week I will be increasing my calories to 2100. So far I've gained one pound, but I've lost inches. Hello muscle! :) I'm going to really push myself in this weeks workouts. I'm feeling really great with the food choices I'm making and being able to eat more is awesome!
Here't to a great week ahead ladies!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I am so proud of you for increasing the calories and losing inches! Way to go! I know it's a psychological battle, in a way, to eat more, but it's working! That's awesome! Have fun getting back into it tomorrow!

aola said...

me too, on not working out last week, it was my "red tent" week.
I did walk most days but not with much intensity.
And, I'm ready to get back to work.

You are doing Great!! Do you like the new bench? I can't wait to get one.