Monday, May 01, 2006

Yesterday was strange for me. I ate breakfast, waffles with sugar free syrup and scrambled eggs, around 9:30 a.m. Then our day got busy and we didn't have lunch until 1:30 ish. By the time we decided to eat, my hands were trembeling and I felt really weak. I've had the shakes from not eating for a long period of time before, but this felt different. My arms felt so weak that holding up a glass seemed like a risk. I felt better after eating, but was tired the rest of the day and just felt a general blah sort of feeling.
Today, I have felt great. I'm not sure what caused the difference. I didn't really do anything very different on Sunday. I'm going to keep an eye on it, and if it happens again I will go to the doctor to see what's going on. Hopefully it was just something random.

5 comments:

R said...

Are you near starting? I do that before I start.

Kristen said...

Me, too. I'm also really clumsy.

Sandra said...

Yes that could very easily be it.

McMom said...

I do that when my blood sugar gets too low. It is one of the IR symptoms, from not eating for awhile.

McMom said...

With IR right now they want me to eat something every two hours. That takes planning, but it helping and I have lost 8 lbs since starting to eat this way. Finally!