Saturday, May 13, 2006

New routine I've been working on...

I'm still thinking about the gym thing...leaning toward a "yes." I'm trying it out next week, and I'm also trying a yoga class at the gym. Should be fun!

I went shopping for the suit today, but was unsuccessful. I'm going to a bigger town tomorrow...hopefully I can find something!

Just thought I'd share with you gals a new routine I've been working on...

Monday
(5X6)
Bench
Bentover row
Squat
Stiff-legged deadlift

Wednesday
(3x10-12)
Upright rows or lateral raises (for deltoids)
Hanging leg raises (abs--this will be my first ab work in months)
Walking lunges
Good mornings

Friday
(5x6)
Overhead press (either a push press or military press)
Pull-up (I really want to learn to do these; I'll do them assisted until I can do them on my own)
Front squat (or Split squat)
Sumo deadlift

2 comments:

aola said...

Wow! That sounds like a killer work out. Mark went to pick up my new bench and they were out of stock.

We are going out of town next weekend and I'm going to look for a dress while we're gone.

Sandra said...

Great looking workout! Wonder Woman!