Monday, March 27, 2006

Happy Monday ladies! (I'm only happy because I have Monday's off!) Last week, I managed to meet all my goals. I drank my water each day, took my vitamins, ate my two pieces of fruit each day, and worked out for 45 minutes. This week I'm going to add having a salad for lunch each day. I really need more of the green stuff and having a salad is the best way to get it.
I've reset my long term goal to losing 20 lbs by my birthday. That's three months away. I bought a calander today so I have a visual of my timeline. I'm just going to keep doing what I know I should and see what happens.
The past few weeks, eating has been out of control, but I can feel myself starting to bring it back together again.
David also seems pretty searious about losing weight. He and his friend have been working out for two weeks now. I'm so proud of him!
Here's to a good week ladies! We're getting there even if it is two steps forward and one step back. :)

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Congrats on meeting your goals! That's awesome!

R said...

I love your goal setting. So, the birthday's in June? What a great present you'll be giving yourself.

Sandra said...

Thanks Ladies!
Becky, my birthday is July 3rd. :) Aren't you due in July?

aola said...

I had a moment this morning of really wanting to give up, again. Mark went into a panic when I voiced it... so I just went ahead and did my yoga and had a salad for lunch.

My goal right now is to just get that freakin' scale to move. I would be happy, totally happy, with losing 5 pounds. 5 pounds, that's all I'm shooting for right now.

FIVE FREAKIN' POUNDS

Sandra said...

I'm with you A! Five Freakin Pounds would be nice! We just have to keep pushing until we get there and we will get there!