Monday, March 20, 2006

I'm so happy. David has decided to start eating helthy with me. He and his friend started working out last week, and this weekend he said he would start watching what he eats on Monday. I've noticed that his stomache is getting bigger, and with a family history of heart diseas, that is scary. I want to make sure he is here with me for a very long time, so I am excited about his choice. Not to mention, it will help keep me on track if he doesn't have all the junk food in the house.
This week, I'm still focusing on taking my vitamins, drinking my water, eating my fruits and veggies, and working out. I'm also adding going to bed at a more reasonable time. I would like to be in bed no latter than 10 each night.
Here's to another week girls!

1 comment:

aola said...

HooRay for David! You're doing good if you can get your husband to eat healthy. I don't really give Mark much choice, I just don't buy junk and he's kind enough to not insist that I do.

But, every time he goes somewhere he stops and buys himself Hostess cupcakes. :)