Saturday, March 11, 2006

recap

This week is one of those weeks you just get your red Sharpie and mark out with great big X's
and forget that it every happened and you move on to hopefully a better week next week.

I didn't over eat, didn't feel much like eating at all. But, I sure didn't exercise. I think we walked one day this week. I lifted once early in the week and then last night. I was surprised at how weak I felt just after 3 days of not lifting. I had to push to get thru my sets. So, of course, it was yet another week of no weight loss.

I did do a few really healthy things like buy some extra dark chocolate. I'm eating one small block each day. It pretty much fills the craving for chocolate I have this time of month with no guilt involved. I ordered and received two boxes of organic foods from Net Grocer and an order from Web Vitamins for bee pollen granules and lecithan granules to add to my daily smoothy. My refrigerator and pantry could be an ad for the Super Foods book.
It makes me feel good just to stand at the door and look at it all.

Sethy sometimes acts like I am slowly killing him when he stands at the door and looks. :)

3 comments:

Kristen said...

You'll do better next week, friend. At least you have all the tools (food) you need. :)

Sandra said...

My period throws me off too. It sounds like you're doing great though. Tell Seth that Erin feels the same way most of the time. :)

Jeanne said...

Hey there. I've had a couple bad weeks, but it's gonna get better. I know that same is true for you, too.