Friday, March 03, 2006

I got a new book yesterday, Super Foods/ Healthy Lifestyle. Most of what is in it I already knew but I love reading about nutrition and health related issues.
I have learned one new super food that I was not aware of... the kiwi.
I love kiwi but I had no idea it was so power packed.
Most of what I eat is on the super foods list.

What are you guys planning for your weekend.
We work and then we work some more and that's about it.
Mark has people in the studio tonight and tomorrow.
Sunday Jason and Shyla, Levi and Christi are coming for dinner.

I am making a shrimp and chicken alfredo, salad, and bread for our meal together.
and lemon bars for dessert.

And, that takes care of my weekend.

Hope you guys have a safe and healthy weekend.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm working too. I'm not sure what made me say yes when my coworker asked if I could cover for her tomorrow. I'll have Sunday off. I think we are going out to Chili's. YOMO! :)

Kristen said...

I think we're going to Applebee's (similar to Chili's) this weekend. I wish we had a Chili's up here! Dang!

We're probably going to relax and go see a movie on Saturday. My mom is flying home Saturday night, so my dad and I are going to go pick her up in Seattle. Maybe I will convince him to go out to dinner with me. Jason is having some buddies over for video games (shooting aliens as usual) Saturday night. I'm not sure about Sunday yet...

aola said...

I'm so excited that we will soon have an Applebee's and a Chili's in ADA!!

What's Jason's favorite game? My boys are playing Prince of Persia this week.

Kristen said...

He likes Madden 2006. It's a football game; he loves football.

He generally plays shoot-em-up games with his friends though like Halo and James Bond.

Sandra said...

David loves Halo and any racing games. He's also a Madden fan. He'll pretty much play anything.