Saturday, March 25, 2006

My favorite super foods this week have been:

in a very small container (8oz) I put:
1/4 c. or less of organic oats & honey granola
approx. 2T chopped walnuts
" 2T frozen blueberries
1/2 c. low fat vanilla yogurt

And another:

Bowl full of spring green bagged salad mix
thin sliced onions
2T crumbled feta cheese w/tom. and basil
1T balsamic vinaigrette
6 kalamata olives

I've had a healthy week. Did my exercise, ate well, took vitamins, rested from school.
No weight loss. No weight gain.

Tomorrow we are having a picnic in the park with several friends who had March birthdays.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Those both sound delicious. I bought some organic oatmeal that has Flaxseed in it. I haven't had any yet, but I plan on making it for breakfast tomorrow.
Tomorrow I am going to try the food thing again. All the ice cream is gone from our fridge. The cookies I made were all given away. I have to tubs of baby spinach salad and all the fruit I need. I need to see some loss.
I just keep reminding myself that 90% is all it takes.

Kristen said...

Feta cheese = drooling. Yum...