Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Slow and Steady wins the race....

Ok, you guys keep telling me that.

March stats:

I only lost 3 pounds in February (makes a total of 14 since we began)
I lost 2 inches in my bust,
none in my waist or hips.

Mark swears he can tell a difference in my tone. Which I choose to believe.

I need to lose 6 pounds in March to have reaced my goal of losing 20 pounds before I go back to the doctor. Hopefully, the warmer weather and working in my yard will help.

I am feeling pretty disappointed but I wont' give up!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Don't give up! And don't feel disappointed: that's three more pounds you don't have any longer! You are closer to your goal than ever before!

Sandra said...

You are doing great A! 14lbs is astounding! You are right, slow and steady will win the race. Your doctor is going to be impressed with your improvement!
You want to lose 6lbs this month and my goal is 5. We can both do this!

R said...

You're still losing! Great job.

E. Michelle said...

14 lbs is a success to be celebrated, A. We're all proud of your accomplishments this far!

Jeanne said...

I didn't get to say "I'm proud of you" yet. I AM PROUD OF YOU!