Monday, March 13, 2006

Happy Monday!

I thought this was a really good article about transitioning from an occasional exerciser to being a bonafide fitness freak. :) I can't even sum up all the good points it has, so be sure to check it out when you've got the time.

This is another cool article with bodyweight (no equipment necessary) exercises you can do at home. Good stuff.

Everything's going fine here. Peanut butter cookies are tempting me a little, but my workout this morning was awesome and I'm looking forward to a really great week!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Thanks for the articles! I loved the first one, especially the part about maintaining 90% as opposed to two weeks at 100%. I try to be perfect and get very discouraged when I'm not which is always.
Are you taking Fahrenheit?

Kristen said...

No, absolutely not. I would never take a fat burner. Just not willing to mess with my metabolism or body that way. I was actually going to post a note about that ("Hey, by the way, they encourage a certain supplement; just ignore that section.") but forgot to. Somehow I found the site and thought it was good, other than the supplement-pushing.

aola said...

It was a really good article but I totally agree with Kristen on the diet drugs... stay away from them.

I can at times see the transition happening with me and to be honest I never thought it would really happen. I'm, for the first time in my life, craving exercise. Wow! What a switch for me.

You guys have been the main ingredient in this working for me this time. I so appreciate you being there!!