Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I was relieved to step on the scale this morning and see the number back to what it was prior to my food frenzy. That, of course, means I have not lost anymore weight, but I can deal with that. I did my complete measurements for the first time since January 10th. The results are inspiring. I've lost a total of 7.5 pounds, 2.71 pounds of body fat, and 13 inches. I am adjusting to the fact that I don't lose weight fast. It's a slow process for my body, but it's worth it.
I did much better diet wise yesterday. I managed to stay within my calories and not feel like I was straving. I think somedays our bodies just need a little more for whatever reason.
Other than weight loss, I am seeing other more significant results. I am more capable of pushing myself to workout and less likely to come up with excuses not to. I can fit into a smaller size jean. I have more energy durring the day. I feel better emotionaly. I haven't had the ups and downs that usually plague me especially during my period.
I'm going to reward myself with some Burt's Bees citrus facial scrub. :)

3 comments:

R said...

13 inches is impressive!

Kristen said...

Wow, that's great! Way to go, Sandra!

aola said...

HIP HIP HOO RAY FOR SANDY!

Wow! That is great. I am proud of you for haning in there and doing so good!