Friday, March 17, 2006

I've found that, for me, the less I think about food the less of an issue it becomes. When I'm not franticly counting every calorie, I manage to stay within my calorie range.
I've done well with drinking my water, taking my vitamins, and eating all my fruits and vegetables this week. I've also been working out for at least 45 minutes each day. Yesterday I ran for an additional 20 minutes. My knees were killing me afterwards and I was bummed because I thought it was from the run, but when my elbows started hurting too, I knew it was from the weather. The temperature dropped and that always means achy joints for me. This morning my hips, knees, and elbows are hurting just enough to make me uncomfortable. I'm a walking barometer!
I really think that taking my multivitamin has a huge effect on me. It could be placebo. All I know is that when I didn't have it for the last two weeks, I was eating like crazy and having a craving for something I could never figure out. This week, I've been eating normally and no cravings. Of course there are many other factors involved, but I'm going with the multi.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Your post reminded me to go take my vitamins! Thanks! LOL

I'm proud of you for sticking with your goals for this week! Quite an accomplishment!

aola said...

Man, I hate that achy flu like feeling you get when your joints hurt.
What do you take for joint pain?

Sandra said...

I just take advil. The don't hurt nearly as much as the used to.