Friday, March 17, 2006

I am totally exhausted today, physically and mentally. I'm so tired my brain won't work correctly. I find myself just sitting here staring at the monitor, when I try to type the words come out all wrong and misspelled (good thing for spell check).

Besides all the moving, cleaning, painting, reorganizing the bedrooms I have been involved in some serious discussion on a couple of blogs this week.. heavy stuff. I don't take matters that have to do with eternity lightly. It has weighed on my heart and my mind and still is.

But, with all that going on I've stayed on track this week with food and exercise. I've increased my yoga by one new pose. My arms have been too tired to lift weights from all the painting and hauling but I did lift 3 nights. I've stayed within my calorie goals and I even lost a couple of pounds this week. It was a little hard to tell on the analog scale if it was 1 or 2 pounds, but I will take it. At least it moved a little.

I'm hoping to finish up the final details of the move by tonight and then do absolutely nothing for the next couple of days.

Hope you all have a restful weekend.

much love,
A

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Do you think all the crazy cleaning, moving, stair climbing, and painting helped with the weight loss?
You deserve a nice weeked of rest. Mark should feed you grapes in bed all week. :)

Kristen said...

I'm sure all the lifting and moving was enough of a weight and cardio workout for you! Congrats on the lost pounds! Take it easy this weekend if you can!

Jeanne said...

Aola, I am SO proud of you. You are an inspiration.

Jeanne said...

Aola, are you better? Did you get some rest this weekend?

aola said...

Jeanne, Yes, I did! It rained here all weekend so there wasn't much to do. I did a lot of sitting on the sofa watching movies with my kids.
Thanks for asking.