Monday, March 20, 2006

mmmmmm... good

Walmart has been having Red D'anjou pears the last few weeks. Oh, my, they are so yummy. I like pears anyway but these are soooo good.
Our Walmart is doing a little better at carrying some better foods. I've been buying an organic granola there and this week they had a few choices of organic produce. I bought organic carrots and cauliflower.

I have two weeks before I go back to get my lipids tested again. I'm excited to find out what they are.
But, I'm gonna have to not do what I did tonight anymore...
The only time I like breakfast foods is at night and tonight I was craving them. I only ate 1 biscuit (200 calories), 1 sausage patty(230 calories), 1/4 cup gravy(60 calories), and two scrambled eggs(210 calories).

YIKES!!

But it was good.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I've heard Wal-mart will be getting more and more organic produce in. I don't usually buy it, but if WM is selling it, maybe I can afford it. We'll see. :)

aola said...

I've never been to an organic market but if they are any higher than Walmart I sure wouldn't be able to afford it... one head of cauliflower, $2.98.That's a dollar more than the non organic.