Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I went for a jog with Patches and Erin today. It was nice. We jogged for about 30 minutes. The lawn at the park we went to was freshly mowed and the scent was lovely. I'm planning on going to the park to jog four days a week. Two of the days I'll take Patches and two I'll go alone.
I'm learning to take this weight loss thing slowly and to not freak out when I don't get it all right. When I focus on keeping everything inline I lose it, but if I focuse on a few things I can keep it all going. This week I'm focusing on taking all my suplements, drinking 64 oz of water, working out 45 minutes each day and getting all my servings of fruits and vegetables.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Shooting for 85-90% works for me, too.

R said...

Sandy,

It took me forever to be able to run for 30 mins. I'm impressed.