Saturday, March 04, 2006

Kristen, I took your advice and am having green tea this morning. It's an adjustment from my morning mocha, but I like it. I've had green tea before. I used to drink it every day, but got out of the habbit. I'm going to try replacing my morning mocha with green tea except for on Sunday mornings.
I bough The Biggest Loswer book at Target last night. The diet is everything I already know. There are some good recipes and I love the stories of the cast members. They are very inspiring. There is also so good workout advice.
I finally started my period. Last week was horrible! I just wanted to sleep and eat. I didn't even workout yesterday because I was so tired. I'm feeling much better today other than cramps. (nothing midol won't cure) The week before my period always kills me.
Comming to work at 8 a.m. rather than 6 a.m. was nice. The sun is out and shining a complete 180 from yesterday when it was hailing! I'm trying to convince David and Erin to wake up in time tomorrow to drive to the nature reserve down the street from us and enjoy the sunrise together. We can't see it from our place and I really miss it!
Have a great weekend ladies!

3 comments:

aola said...

Here are some of the benefits of green tea:

lower blood pressure
antioxident
fights cancer cells
improves insulin sensitivity
reduces cholestrol
reduces body fat

Super food!!

Kristen said...

Hope you get to see the sunrise!

aola said...

hmmmm... I never see the sunrise at my house either :)