Monday, February 27, 2006

EAT EAT EAT EAT and EAT some more!

My diet has been awful since Saturday! Saturday we went to our friends birthday and I had chocolate cake which I have been craving for about 3 weeks now. My free day seemed more like a food fest than anything. Cadburry Cream Eggs..need I say more? I only had one, but I ate a lot of other stuff to. Today started off okay, but I was starving when I got home from a field trip with Erin's class and proceeded to eat whatever was on hand. The week before I start my period, it seems like I can't get full. I think that I need to eat larger meals of myabe 400 calories 3 times a day rather than 6 small meals a day. With the small meals, I end up grazing all day.
I haven't gained anything, but I haven't lost either. The workouts are going really well. Last week I was supposed to burn a total of 2070 calories and I burned something like 2168. I did 276 minutes of cardio along with strength training for 45 minutes every other day. I'm going to stick with this workout plan for at least three more weeks. I'll work on the diet too. I've just got to take it one meal at a time. I'm going to freeze the remaining Cadburry Eggs right now.

6 comments:

aola said...

I hate those days when I just can't stop eating.

Sandra said...

Whew..I'm glad I'm not the only one who has those days. I know it's because I'm about to start. It's just so frustrating to work my butt off and feel like it was for nothing because I eat so much. ARGGG!

Kristen said...

I totally understand. I feel your pain!

Are you doing five hours of cardio a day? I'm confused... No wonder you're hungry!

Sandra said...

Hahahah Kristen! I wish I did that much cardio in a day! I just messed up while typing up that post. That's what happens when I try to do too many things at once. I fixed the post. I did 276 minutes of cardio, roughly 45 minutes a day. :) Sorry for the confusion.

Kristen said...

Whew. I was worried about you there! That much cardio is soooo not healthy!

Sandra said...

Yeah it totally isn't healthy and for me it's out of the question! My 45 minutes is more than enough. :)