Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Model-Vation

Feeling the need for motivation today I stoped by Virtual Model and created several virtual models of myself at different weights. I started with my original weight before I joined Curves and went through my current weight and a few goal weights ending with my ultimate goal weight. I made this little graphic of the images and printed it out as a visual reminder of what I'm trying to do. It's so easy to get caught up in a bad meal or a bad day and forget that this is a journey and the only way to get there is to never quit and never give up. I've just got to push my way through it.
I'm on plan as far as food goes today, but it's still early. I did pack a light yogurt and an apple. I also have a Healthy Choice meal waiting on me for lunch.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow, what a cool tool!

Jeanne said...

Now this is COOL! My connection at this hotel is VERY slow, but it's so nice to read you all. I'll be home soon.