Sunday, February 12, 2006

Free day???

I'm thinking that free day may not be worth it. I think I may change the way I do my free day, maybe just have one extra thing or one free meal instead of a whole day. It's getting where it makes me feel terrible. I've been eating less and lighter for long enough now that I don't really enjoy eating heavier, richer and more food. I like thinking about it and planning it more than I enjoy actually doing it.
The new lasagna recipe was really good but I could only eat a small portion. I had more salad than anything and a couple of pieces of nice crusty french bread. I felt really sick and then stupid when I forced myself to eat a piece of the chocolate cake I had baked.

So, next week I will be thinking about doing something different.

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I usually only splurge on one meal on my free day. I know if I make the whole day a food fest I'll be sick. Also, I eat small portions of yummy food so I don't over do it. I had that over full feeling. I totally missed my free day this week. I thought yesterday was saturday and today would be Sunday. I was sick anyway so it didn't matter.

aola said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Kristen said...

Yeah, I usually eat relatively healthy on my free day, but if we go out to a movie or to lunch, I'll splurge and have popcorn or something not-as-healthy at lunch. I'm like you though; eat too much fatty stuff and I get seriously sick. I'm finding even a sip of soda will do me fine if I'm craving a sugary drink.